What I Teach
Have you ever wondered where to begin once you’ve decided to stop the paycheck → paycheck cycle? We’ll work together on the list below, and we’ll start by getting your expenses organized!
- Get expenses organized
- Create a budget that WORKS
- Find new income motivation
- Get caught up & get ahead with bills you may be behind on
- Talk about life insurance & wills for your situation (I don’t sell these)
- Save a small lump sum of money for small emergencies
- Save a month’s worth of income
- Pay off debt
- Save a large lump sum of money for bigger emergencies
- Contribute to retirement
- Talk about children’s college
- Pay off mortgage or save for a down payment
- Invest, donate, or start a small business!
ORGANIZED, PROFESSIONAL, AND HONEST
Melinda is organized, professional and honest. She has hands-on tools and strategies that help with the day-to-day financial planning and decision that need to be made to make good financial decisions. Melinda is extremely knowledgeable and is a good communicator, making her an excellent teacher. Highly recommend!